Cesar Chavez Community School is a state recognized Dual Language school with One-Way and Two-Way Dual Language Programs.
- Cesar Chavez has a PED (Public Education Department) funded full-day Pre-K program.
- Balanced Literacy model integrating Thinking Maps, which includes Write from the Beginning and Response to Literature for narrative and informational text.
- EnVisions Math program enriched with ALEKS (Assessment and Learning in Knowledge Spaces) and First in Math online learning platforms.
- AIM4S3 (Achievement Inspired Mathematics for Scaffolding Student Success) geared to provide a framework of instructional components that shelter mathematical content.
- Inquiry Science Education Consortium: A project of the LANL (Los Alamos National Laboratories) grade level science kits, with participation in the SFPS Inquiry-Based Science Fair.
- Social Studies integrates GLAD (Guided Language Acquisition Design) strategies sheltering instruction for ELL's.